Published on April 29th, 2015 | by William Charles23
Chase United 55,000 Points + $50 Offer
- Receive 50,000 United miles after $3,000 in purchases and an additional 5,000 miles for adding an authorized user after they make their first purchase. You’ll also receive a $50 statement credit after your first purchase.
How To Get This Offer
- To get this offer to load, search for any flight on the United site. On the next page you’ll see the offer on the right hand side (screen shot below)
The Fine Print
- Offer valid until June 2nd, 2015
- Annual fee of $95 is waived the first year
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- 2 United Club Passes each year
- Earns at the following rate:
- 2x miles on all tickets purchased from United
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- Comes with EMV chip
The old standard bonus on this card was 35,000, it seems the new regular bonus is 55,000 so this offer really just has the statement credit of $50. I can’t see this bonus getting any higher in the short term, so if you have a need for United miles then this is probably the way to go.
I’m probably going to sign up for this offer for the above mentioned reasons, I’m not crazy desperate for United miles but more never hurts I guess. It’s been possible to get this 55k + $50 offer on and off for awhile now, but this is the first time I’ve seen it available to everybody just by making a dummy booking.
It’s possible to get the sign up bonus on this card again as long as it’s been 24 months since you last received the bonus (more information can be found here). If you’ve applied for this card within the past 90 days with a lower sign up bonus, ask Chase to match it (via secured message or by calling them) and they will.