Published on June 13th, 2019 | by Chuck93
Citi Premier 60,000 Points Signup Bonus ($95 Annual Fee Not Waived)
- Signup for the Citi Premier card and get 60,000 ThankYou points as a bonus after you spend $4,000 within the first three months.
- $95 annual fee is not waived the first year.
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x on travel
- 2x on dining and entertainment
- 1x on all other purchases
- Annual fee of $95
- Bonus ThankYou Points are not available if you have had a ThankYou Preferred, ThankYou Premier or Citi Prestige card opened or closed in the past 24 months
Standard offer is 50,000 points with the annual fee waived, I believe, so this offer gives you 10,000 points for paying the annual fee. Not a big deal, but some people will prefer this offer. This isn’t the best offer we’ve seen as there has been 60,000 with annual fee waived in the past as part of a referral deal (that one did require an extra $1k spend). This offer is being promoted today by affiliates; I stripped down an affiliate link to get the link above. Support your favorite blogger by using their affiliate link; we don’t use them on DoC.
A reader notes that a better plan could be to do the regular 50,000 points offer which has the annual fee waived, and then ask Citi for a match to this public 60,000 points bonus. Hopefully, that will work.
Keep in mind, the bonus is not available if you’ve opened or closed a Citi Rewards+, Preferred, Premier, or Prestige card within the past 24 months. As always make sure you read these things everybody should know about Citi credit cards before applying. We’ll add this to our list of the best credit card sign up bonuses.