Published on May 5th, 2019 | by William Charles12
[Expired] Citi Rewards+: 20,000 Point Sign Up Bonus
Direct link to offer (seems to only be available via Credit Karma)
- Citi is offering an increased sign up bonus on the Citi Rewards+ card, 20,000 Citi ThankYou points after $1,000 in purchases within the first three months
- No annual fee
- Card earns ThankYou points
- Earn 2x points on grocery and gas, up to $6,000 per year, then 1x
- Earn 1x points on everything else
- Standard Citi credit card protections: Trip Cancellation/Interruption Protection, Car Rental Insurance, Travel Accident Insurance, Damage & Theft Protection, Extended Warranty, 90 Day Return Protection
- Bonus ThankYou Points are not available if you received a new cardmember bonus for Citi Rewards+℠, Citi ThankYou®Preferred, Citi ThankYou® Premier/Citi Premier℠ or Citi Prestige®, or if you have closed any of these cards, in the past 24 months.
- Low intro rate on purchases and balance transfers
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- 10% rebate on all redeemed points each year, on up to the first 100,000 redeemed points
Launch sign up bonus was 15,000 points, we also saw a 10,000 point + $100 live nation credit. Still not really worth it because of the 24 month restrictive language, better to get a sign up bonus on the Premier or Prestige. If you have any questions about Citi cards, read this post as they are most likely answered there.