Deal has expired, view more checking bonuses by clicking here
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Colorado residents only
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Up to $500
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $10, 90 days
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: Requirements must be completed by October 31st, 2019
- ENT Credit Union is offering a bonus of $200 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements by October 31st, 2019:
- Use promo code CSF200
- Deposit $100 into new checking account
- Activate your debit card
The Fine Print
- The new member joining the credit union must be the primary owner of a new Ent Checking Account and must not have an existing account relationship with Ent.
- The primary owner is the owner whose Social Security number is on the account and is used for tax reporting purposes.
- Ent employees, officials and members of their immediate families are not eligible.
- New primary member owner must be 18 or older, meet account qualifications, hold $5 in a savings account, make a minimum deposit of $100 into their new checking account and activate their debit card by October 31, 2019.
- Please allow two (2) business days after the completion of requirements to receive a deposit of $200 into the new Ent Savings Account.
- Account must be in good standing to receive the reward.
- The $200 reward will be tax reportable.
- Rewards are limited to one unique primary owner per new account.
- Accounts closed within 90 days of account opening will be charged a $10 early closure fee.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change at Ent’s sole discretion.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Ent offers a free checking account with no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
A fee of $10 will be charged if account is closed within 90 days of account opening
Seems like a bonus worth doing if it’s a soft pull. Requirements are easy and no monthly fee to worry about either. If anybody goes for this bonus then please share your experience in the comments below.
Hat tip to reader Arizona PV
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times