Published on January 12th, 2020 | by William Charles11
[CO only] ENT Credit Union $500 Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $500
- Availability: Highlands Ranch, CO branch only
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum specified
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Can fund up to $500 with a credit card
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: 90 days, $10 fee
- Household limit:
- Expiration date: March 31st, 2020
- ENT Credit Union is offering a bonus of $500 when you open a new checking account at their lucent service center with promo code LUCENT. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- Receive a $300 bonus when you deposit $100 activate your debit card and set up a direct deposit
- Receive a $200 bonus when you deposit at least $10,000 within 90 days of becoming a member and then maintain the funds for 90 days.
The Fine Print
- Account qualifications apply.
- Please allow two (2) business days after the completion of requirements to receive a deposit of your reward into the new Ent Savings Account.
- Account must be in good standing to receive the reward.
- The reward will be tax reportable.
- Rewards are limited to one unique primary owner per new account.
- Accounts closed within 90 days of account opening will be charged a $10 early closure fee.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time and is subject to change at Ent’s sole discretion.
- Accounts must be opened by March 31, 2020.
- The new member joining the credit union must be the primary owner of a new Ent Checking Account and can not have an existing account relationship with Ent.
- Offer ends March 31, 2020.
- Must present this flyer at account opening.
- The primary owner is the owner whose Social Security number is on the account and is used for tax reporting purposes. Ent employees, officials and members of their immediate families are not eligible.
- New primary member owner must be 18 or older, meet account qualifications, hold $5 in a savings account, make a minimum deposit of $100 into their new checking account, activate their debit card and set up a direct deposit within 30 days of account opening.
- The new member has 90 calendar days from the day the account is opened to deposit a minimum of $10,000 and maintain the $10,000 balance for 90 additional calendar days. The total deposit of funds will be a total of all shares in the new account.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The free checking account has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
If the account is closed within 90 days a $10 early closure fee will be charged
Seems like a good deal, even if you only do the portion that doesn’t require the $10,000 to be deposited. Previously the best bonus was $200. We will add this to our list of the best highly regional specific bank bonuses.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times