Published on November 17th, 2019 | by William Charles6
[Dundee, MI only] TLC Community Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus – No Direct Deposit Required
Update: Looks like this offer is still live.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: Looks to be available at 102 Cabela Blvd. East, Suite D Dundee, MI 48131
- Direct deposit required: Optional
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Hard pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $5, six months
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- TLC Community Credit Union is offering a bonus of $150 when you open a new TLC checking account with any three of the following services:
- Debit Card
- Online Banking
- Direct Deposit
The Fine Print
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Basic checking has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
There is a $5 fee if the account is closed within six months of account opening according to the fee schedule.
Might be worth doing if you live near the branch as there is no direct deposit required. We don’t know if it’s a hard/soft pull to open, but you should be able to ask before opening the account. If anybody goes through with account opening please share your experiences including if it was a hard/soft pull in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times