Published on June 30th, 2019 | by William Charles9
[Expired] [FL, MA, NJ, NY, VT] Trustco Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus – No Requirements
Deal has expired, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: FL, MA, NJ, NY, VT, must open in branch [Branch locator]
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: $10, waivable
- Early account termination fee: $26 if closed within three months + you forfeit bonus
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date:
July 31st, 2019September 14th, 2019
- Trustco Bank is offering a bonus of $200 when you open a new business checking account. No requirements for the bonus.
The Fine Print
- Promotional offer valid from 6/3/19 until 7/31/19.
- To receive the $200, you must open a new Home Town Business Checking Account.
- Minimum of $50 to open a Home Town Business Checking Account.
- Bonuses will be paid within 30 of account opening.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has a $5 monthly fee, waived with a minimum balance of $500+ or if reoccurring direct deposit of your merchant services
Early Account Termination Fee
If the account is closed within three months you have to pay a $26 fee, you also forfeit the bonus (this is the EATF for the personal account, not sure if it’s the same for the business account)
There is also a personal $100 checking/$50 savings bonus. This business checking bonus is much better as there are no requirements. It’s not clear what type of business documents are required. We will be adding this to our list of the best checking account bonuses.
Hat tip to IS250
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times