Published on November 2nd, 2019 | by William Charles3
[Expired] [Groton, MA In Branch only] $300 Rollstone Bank & Trust Checking Bonus
Deal has now ended. View the best checking deals here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $300
- Availability: 788 Boston Rd, Groton, MA 01450
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $1,000+
- Additional requirements: No
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: December 31st, 2019
- Rollstone Bank & Trust is offering a bonus of $300 when you open a new eChecking, Ultimate Checking, or All-In-One Checking account at their Groton branch and complete the following requirements:
- Receive direct deposits totalling at least $1,000 per month
The Fine Print
- Must open eChecking, Ultimate Checking, or All-In-One Checking. Bonus will be deposited into the new checking account after 90 days provided that the new account remains
open, active, and in good standing, and has received direct deposits totalling at least $1,000 per month.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
eChecking has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule, so I’m unsure if there is an early account termination fee or not.
Very restricted location area bonus, but still worth doing if it turns out to be a soft pull. You should be able to ask before signing up for the account. If anybody goes for it then share your experience below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times