Published on July 2nd, 2018 | by William Charles131
How To Get The American Express Amazon Offer To Show [Still YMMV & Another Method Added]
Third method: Use the old interface.
Reader ThunderrBuddy sends through another method that might work if you’re trying to add it to a relatively new card:
- Offer is showing up during the confirm a card section. You can still confirm a card even if you’ve done it before (just needs to be a recent card)
- Go to americanexpress.com/confirmcard
- Offer should show during this process
Earlier today I posted a deal about an American Express offer for $20/2,000 Membership Rewards when you spend $50 at Amazon. It’s obviously a great deal, but sadly most readers didn’t have the offer. It seems that American Express offers will only show a set maximum of offers at a time, you can possibly get the Amazon offer to show by doing the following:
- Log in
- Add all the available American Express offers
- Log out
- Log in, hopefully the Amazon and some other American Express offers will appear
This won’t work for everybody, but it should work for people that have the offer but don’t have it showing due to too many other offers being shown. Share your success/failures in the comments below.
Hat tip to Stackingpoints