Published on April 3rd, 2018 | by William Charles87
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Amazon, Spend $50+ & Receive $20 Statement Credit/2,000 Membership Rewards
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a 1x $20 statement credit or 2,000 Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled card to spend $50+ on Amazon before 5/31/2018
The Fine Print
- Offer only valid on purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app
- Excludes corporate gift cards
Even though this is a targeted offer, there is only so many people that can enroll (and that number is less than the number of people targeted) so I’d recommend logging into your account and saving this offer ASAP. Obviously a 40% discount/40% back in points on Amazon is insane and nobody should really have any troubles hitting that $50 in spend. Gift card purchases are eligible for this promotion. Some gift cards options (our affiliate links below):
- Link to all physical gift cards on Amazon (scroll down to find the third party cards)
- Link to all electronic gift cards on Amazon (scroll down to find the third party cards)
- AirBnB e-gift card
- Uber e-gift card
- Hotels.com e-gift card
- Whole Foods gift card
- Lowes e-gift card
- Netflix e-gift card
- Safeway e-gift card
- Albertson’s physical gift card
- Southwest physical gift card
- Nordstrom gift card
You can view our complete guide to saving money on Amazon purchases here. Keep in mind you can no longer earn JetBlue points on Amazon purchases, other portals only earn cashback/points in specific categories (best rates found here). If you’re purchasing something that doesn’t fall into one of those categories then please consider using our Amazon link instead.
Hat tip to reader Alex
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?