Published on October 7th, 2018 | by William Charles67
[Expired] AmEx Offer: Amazon, Spend $50+ & Receive $20 Statement Credit/2,000 Membership Rewards [Targeted]
Deal has expired, view more Amazon deals by clicking here.
Update 10/7/18: Multiple people are still getting this offer when registering a new Amex card (a friend got it during the card registration process, and reader Spencer got it within their regular Amex Offers). Keep an eye out.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a 1x $20 statement credit or 2,000 Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled card to spend $50+ on Amazon before 12/31/2018
The Fine Print
- Offer only valid on purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app
- Excludes corporate gift cards
I’d hurry to check your cards to see if you’re targeted because even though it’s a targeted offer American Express have a maximum amount of people that can enroll and once they hit that cap the offer won’t show up for anybody else (you only need to enroll, once you’ve done that you can take your time). Very useful ahead of prime day (July 16/17) and the busy shopping season. Although lets be honest $20 back on $50 spend at Amazon is always an amazing deal.
Gift card purchases are eligible for this promotion. Some gift cards options (our affiliate links below):
- Link to all physical gift cards on Amazon (scroll down to find the third party cards)
- Link to all electronic gift cards on Amazon (scroll down to find the third party cards)
- AirBnB e-gift card
- Uber e-gift card
- Hotels.com e-gift card
- Whole Foods gift card
- Lowes e-gift card
- Netflix e-gift card
- Safeway e-gift card
- Albertson’s physical gift card
- Southwest physical gift card
- Nordstrom gift card
You can view our complete guide to saving money on Amazon purchases here. Keep in mind you can no longer earn JetBlue points on Amazon purchases, other portals only earn cashback/points in specific categories (best rates found here). If you’re purchasing something that doesn’t fall into one of those categories then please consider using our Amazon link instead.
Hat tip to reader @stevjang