Published on August 5th, 2017 | by William Charles99
[Expired] [IL only] Andigo Credit Union $150 Referral Bonus For Both Parties
Looks like this has expired and is no longer being offered. View the best current checking bonuses by clicking here.
This has been extended until December 31st, 2017. Keep in mind there is a public $250 offer.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: IL (might be possible for anybody to join by donating $15)
- Direct deposit required: Optional, $500+ for three months
- Additional requirements: Use promo code SHAREFUN
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Can fund up to $3,000 with a credit card (American Express, Visa, Mastercard & Discover all accepted)
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date:
October 2nd, 2017 December 31st, 2017None listed
- Andigo is offering $150 when you refer a friend or family member. The person you refer also receives a $150 bonus. To be eligible you need to do the following:
- Open account with promo code SHAREFUN
- Receive a direct deposit of at least $500 for three months or Close on a new or refinanced loan (home, auto, home equity or personal) of $5,000 or more
The Fine Print
- Offer available to those who join Andigo and enter promo code SHAREFUN. The $150 will be deposited to your Andigo checking account up to 90 days after the account is opened and the first direct deposit is posted. New members must deposit a monthly minimum of $500 for at least three months to qualify for the $150 bonus. Bonus payouts are taxable.
- The $150 will be deposited to your Andigo checking account up to 90 days after you undergo a loan review and close on a home, personal, home equity or auto loan of $5,000 or more. Bonus payouts are taxable.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Their checking account has no monthly fees to worry about. According to the fee schedule there is no early account termination fee.
To sign up you need to provide the person who referred you first and last name. Feel free to share this information in the comments if you’d like to refer people. Just please provide some useful information of your experience with Andigo as well.
Pretty good bonus considering it’s a soft pull and you can fund with a credit card. Even better if you can do it with a friend and they are willing to split some of their referal money with you (please don’t do this in the comments, it’s too difficult to police for us). I’ll add this to our best checking bonus page.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications