Published on March 2nd, 2019 | by William Charles2
[IL, In Branch only] CNB Bank & Trust $100 Business Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: In branch only, all branches are in IL. [Branch locator]
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- CNB Bank & Trust is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new checking account. To get the bonus you must visit a branch, bring a recent business checking account statement and complete an in-branch comparison with one of their bankers.
The Fine Print
- A $200 minimum deposit is required to open a Small Business Checking account. To qualify to receive our $100 comparison gift card reward, you must visit a branch, bring a recent business checking account statement and complete an in-bank comparison with one of our personal bankers.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find the fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
Fairly simple bonus, but obviously you’ll need to bring in another business checking statement and open the account in branch. If anybody has any experiences with this bonus please share your experiences in the comments.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times