Published on May 6th, 2018 | by William Charles5
[LA only] Bank of Ruston: Priority Checking Account 4% APY On Balances Up To $15,000
Offer at a glance
- Interest Rate: 4% APY when requirements are met
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: Available to Louisiana residents only
- Direct deposit required: ACH credit or debit
- Additional requirements: eStatements or 12 debit card purchases
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Insured: FDIC
- Bank of Ruston’s priority checking is offering a 4% APY rate on balances of up to $15,000 when the following requirements are met:
- Have 12 debit card purchases post and settle to your account [Read: How To Meet Minimum Debit & Credit Transaction Requirements]
- Receive eStatements
- Have at least one ACH debit or credit post and settle
- If requirements are not met you earn 0.05% APY, balances over $15,000 earn 0.75% APY when balances are met.
This account has no monthly fees to worry about. If you meet the requirements for the 4% APY rate then they also refund ATM fees up to $25 per month.
The nice thing about this account is that a direct deposit is not required, any ACH debit or credit will work. It’s also 4% APY on balances up to $15,000. This is definitely one of the best high yield savings accounts for those living in Louisiana.