Published on May 11th, 2019 | by William Charles11
[Expired] [NJ only] Columbia Bank $300 Business Checking Account Bonus
Deal has expired, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $300
- Availability: Must live or work in the State of New Jersey
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: Must have a balance of $10,000 on the 6 month anniversary of your account
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Yes, not sensitive
- Credit card funding: no longer possible
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: One per business
- Expiration date: None
- Columbia Bank is offering a bonus of up to $300 when you open a new business free or business analysis checking account. To receive the bonus you need to have a $10,000 minimum balance on the date your account has been opened for 6 months
The Fine Print
- A bonus will be offered for new Business Free Checking or New Business Analysis Checking accounts.
- Customers with existing Business Free Checking or Business Analysis Checking are not eligible for this new account bonus.
- You will receive a one-time $300 cash credit to your New Business Free Checking Account or New Business Analysis Checking Account after we have verified that your account has a minimum balance of $10,000 on the date your account has been opened for six months.
- The $300 will be credited to your account within 60 days after we have determined that you satisfied the above requirements.
- Only one $300 credit will be made in total to either the New Business Free Checking or Business Analysis Checking account.
- You are permitted to receive only one bonus irrespective of the number of New Business Free Checking accounts/Business Analysis Checking Accounts you open.
- To receive the bonus, the account must be open at the time we are ready to credit the funds and at all times the account must be in good standing.
- Cash rewards will be reported to the IRS on a 1099-INT.
- New money and new customers only. Money transferred from another Columbia Bank account is not eligible.
The free checking has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
According to this comment there is no EATF
Really good bonus, looks like you could just add $10,000 in funds a few days before you hit the 6 month anniversary and you’d still hit the bonus requirements. Because the requirements are so easy to meet and there is no monthly fees to worry about we will add this to the best business checking accounts. They have also offered a bonus of $300 in the past for personal accounts as well.
Hat tip to IS250
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times