Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Must be opened at Allentown Boulevard, Camp Hill, Centerville Road, Colonial Road, Fruitville Pike, New Cumberland, Oregon Pike or York branch location. All are in PA
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum specified
- Additional requirements: 10 debit card transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: One (this also applies to S&T bonuses according to this comment)
- Expiration date: June 30th, 2017
- Open a new Integrity Bank checking account at a participating location and receive a bonus of $200 when you complete the following requirements:
- Receive a qualifying direct deposit
- Make at least 10 debit card purchases [Read: How To Meet Minimum Debit & Credit Transaction Requirements]
The Fine Print
- To qualify for the offer, the new checking account must be opened with a minimum opening balance of $50 between 2/1/2017 and 4/28/2017 and the following conditions must be met by June 30, 2017: (a) qualifying Direct Deposit(s) must be received and (b) at least 10 Integrity Bank – a division of S&T Bank Visa Debit card purchases (posted and cleared) must be made. Your checking account must remain open and in good standing (balance greater than $5) in order to receive the incentive, which will be credited to the eligible account 7/15/2017.
- Once all conditions have been met the credit will be identified as “$200” on your monthly statement.
- This offer is available to new checking account households opened in person at Integrity Bank – a division of S&T Bank at the following branch locations in central Pennsylvania: Allentown Boulevard, Camp Hill, Centerville Road, Colonial Road, Fruitville Pike, New Cumberland, Oregon Pike or York, and limited to one per household.
- Offer applies to new consumer checking accounts (Checking & Simple, Checking & More, Checking & More with Interest and Checking & Four Stars only).
- Offer cannot be combined with any other checking offer and is subject to change or termination without notice.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
They offer a free checking account with no monthly fees or minimums. As far as I know there is no early account termination fee but you do need to keep the account open until the bonus posts.
Previously they offered a bonus of $150, but that didn’t require a direct deposit. This is an extra $50 but does have that direct deposit requirement, some people will find the old deal better but that’s no longer available. Should also be noted that you can only do this or a S&T bonus. S&T used to be better due to $5,000 credit card funding, but that’s only $100 now and the actual bonus is only for $150 but it can be opened online, that bonus also recently expired so no longer available currently.
We will be adding this bonus to our list of the best bank account bonuses.
Big thanks to reader, Noah & Harv who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications