Published on May 20th, 2018 | by William Charles7
[PA only] TruMark Financial $150 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150 in gift cards
- Availability: Select counties in PA
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: 10 debit card purchases
- Hard/soft pull: Hard pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Up to $1,000. Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express all accepted.
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $5, 90 days
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date:
June 30th, 2018July 31st, 2018
- TruMark Financial Credit Union is offering a bonus of $150 in gift cards when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use your new TruMark Financial Visa debit card 10 times before July 31st, 2018
The Fine Print
- Open a checking account with a Visa debit card by 7/31/18.
- To qualify for 21,300 CURewards® bonus points (redeemable for up to $150 in gift cards), you must conduct 10 signature-based transactions using your new TruMark Financial debit card that post by 7/31/18.
- CURewards points will be awarded no later than 9/15/18.
- Offer ends 6/30/18 and is subject to change without notice
- . Business accounts and existing TruMark Financial members are not eligible
- . All trademarks are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with TruMark Financial. A
- vailable gift card selections and denominations are subject to change without notice
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The basic checking account has no monthly fees to worry about. Previously they have also charged an early account termination fee of $5 if closed within 90 days.
It’s a shame that this is a hard pull to open as it’s a really nice bonus considering there is no direct deposit requirement or monthly fee to worry about. They have previously offered similar bonuses, but with more requirements (including direct deposit). TruMark also has a 7% APY 7 month CD. Unfortunately due to the hard pull we don’t recommend this bonus, you’d be better off with a cash credit card sign up bonus instead.
Big thanks to reader, CMB who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times