- Lions eat ‘rhino poachers’ on South African game reserve by BBC News. I mean I never like to see people die, but this seems like nature fighting back.
- Easy 200 Miles: Install United Shopping Portal Button & Shop by Frequent Miler. I couldn’t get this offer to show and neither could Chuck, so must be targeted?
- Amazon reportedly planning holiday toy catalog, mimicking traditional retailers by CNBC. Can’t see this being very successful, but everybody is looking to take advantage of Toys R Us no longer being available.
- 6K each way to the Caribbean & Mexico w/ Delta flash sale by Frequent Miler. This seems to be almost always be available these days, maybe it’s just off season pricing for Delta now?
- Acorns spend debit card will be made from tungsten. Card actually looks pretty cool, let’s hope there is some sort of rewards program. Hat tip to molinasnecktat.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] Capital One Quicksilver $100 Bonus For Spending $3,000 For Existing Cardholders
- [PA & OH] S&T Bank $200 Checking Bonus – No Direct Deposit
- [IL, FL, NY & TX, In Branch Only] PurePoint Financial $200 Savings Referral Bonus For Both Parties ($10,000 Deposit Required)
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow: