Published on May 8th, 2018 | by William Charles36
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Delta, Spend $300+ & Receive $60 Statement Credit
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ in one or more transactions direct with Delta Air Lines by 7/8/2018. Flight must originate in the U.S. Purchase must be in U.S. dollars
The Fine Print
- Enrollment limited.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, and Sky Club® memberships.
- Purchases such as Delta Shuttle® and Delta Vacation® packages are included if purchased through delta.com.
- Excludes the following: (i) gift cards, (ii) purchases in-person at the airport, lounges, and sales offices, (iii) purchases on-board flights for food, beverage, and WiFi, (iv) stand alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (v) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (vi) Delta Cargo, Delta Private Jets® & On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences™, SkyMiles Cruises.
- Offer is non-transferable.
Despite the fine print stating that gift card purchases won’t work, it has worked for every other previous offer that also excluded gift cards so I think it will be fine. This is a fairly common offer, last time it was offered it was $120 off $600+.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?