Published on July 5th, 2018 | by William Charles31
[Expired] [IL, FL, NY & TX, In Branch Only] PurePoint Financial $200 Savings Referral Bonus For Both Parties ($10,000 Deposit Required)
Referrals must be received by July 6th so marking this as expired unfortunately.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount:
- Availability: In branch only. Branches are in IL, FL, NY & TX [Branch locator]
- Deposit required: $10,000
- APY: 1.9% APY
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: Must receive referral by July 06 and open account by August 31st, 2018
No direct link, requires a referral. Get & share your referrals here.
- PurePoint Financial is offering a bonus of $200 when you open a new PurePoint Savings account in branch. You also need to deposit a minimum of $10,000
- Step 1: Refer up to 3 friends by filling out their information above.
- Step 2: Each eligible friend you refer will receive an email with a personal offer code.
- Step 3: Your friend then visits a PurePoint Financial Center to open a savings account, using their personal offer code.
- Step 4: A $200 bonus will be deposited into both your account and your friend’s account.
The Fine Print
- Refer a friend by July 06, 2018
- Earn up to 600 when you refer 3 friends
- For a limited time, you’ll receive a $200 bonus for each new PurePoint Savings client (up to 3) you refer who opens and funds their new account in a PurePoint Financial Center.
- Select PurePoint clients can refer up to 3 eligible friends by July 6, 2018 5pm Eastern Time. Referrals could be deemed ineligible for reasons such as:
- Currently a PurePoint client
- Referred friend has been referred previously
- Referred friend opted out of receiving marketing emails
- Referred friend is on the global opt-out list
- $200 bonus offer only for PurePoint Savings Accounts.
- Offer only for three eligible referred friends per offer code received.
- Referred new clients must open and fund their PurePoint Savings Account in person at a Financial Center on/before August 31, 2018 5pm local time, using the unique offer code they receive in their referral email. Standard account opening requirements, including $10,000 minimum deposit to open, and timelines apply.
- Valid email address and Online Banking enrollment is required to open and maintain an account.
- Financial Center locations are found in New York, Houston, Dallas, Miami, Tampa and Chicago.
- See Locations for detailed information.
- Bonus will be deposited into the respective PurePoint Savings Accounts.
- Please allow up to 10 business days from date of new client account funding date for processing.
- If either savings account is closed, becomes inactive, or is not in good standing at time of processing, the bonus will not be paid to either account.
- Bonus will be reported on 1099-INT and will be aggregated with other interest during the year for tax reporting purposes.
This account doesn’t have any monthly fees to worry about, unsure if it has any early account termination fees.
The account actually earns 1.90% APY so that makes this bonus significantly better as that’s only slightly worse than the top basic savings account rates. A deposit of $10,000 for a $200 bonus is also one of the better savings account bonuses and that’s before you take into account the fact that this earns at a high rate as well. I guess people will want to know if they can sign up and then refer others, my guess is no as this looks to be targeted towards only some existing customers but it’s always possible and I guess you don’t know until you try.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR OR SHARE REFERRALS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. THAT CAN BE DONE HERE.
Big thanks to reader, Work who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times