Published on April 28th, 2018 | by William Charles14
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Enterprise, National, Alamo, Spend $200+ & Receive $20 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, view more Amex offers here
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a 1X $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions at Enterprise, National or Alamo in the US or US territories or at partners.rentalcar.com/amexehi by 7/8/2018
The Fine Print
- Must book directly with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, or Alamo Rent A Car.
- Offer valid only at US websites (partners.rentalcar.com/amexehi, enterprise.com, nationalcar.com, alamo.com), via US mobile apps, and at any participating locations in the US and US territories.
- Bookings must be completed and charged to your billing statement between promotion start and end dates.
- Not valid for previously completed rentals, or for bookings made through travel agents, third parties, or affiliate sites.
- Excludes Enterprise Truck, Enterprise CarShare, RideShare by Enterprise, Car Sales, Fleet Management Solutions, Entertainment & Production Rentals, Meetings & Group Rentals, General Aviation/FBO Rentals, Tour Operator bookings and purchases with Travel Partners (such as Airfare, Train, Hotel).
As always make sure you use AutoSlash to track your bookings to see if a cheaper price can be found as well. Multiple bookings are fine as well, but you’ll need to book directly.
Hat tip to Danny Deal Guru
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?