- UnitedBank raised savings rates to 2.08%. They don’t automatically upgrade existing account holders, so make sure you call in.
- American Airlines Announces Amazing New Routes to Croatia, Germany and Others! by The Short Final. Looks like they are adding some routes and removing others (see below)
- American Airlines drops some ‘colossal loss maker’ international routes after fuel-price surge by CNBC.
- Plane carrying singer Post Malone makes safe emergency landing in New York by CBS News. A few readers sent this in, so this one is for you guys!
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Chase Southwest Priority Credit Card – $149 Annual Fee – Full Details
- Dosh: 20% Back on Sam’s Club Store Purchases, Max $15 Cashback [8/16-8/22]
- Delta Flash Sale: Round Trip To Australia For 50,000 Miles
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow: