Published on September 5th, 2019 | by William Charles4
Recap: American Express Card Changes, Silvercar Freebies In Austin & More
- Has Chase Wised Up To Our Games? Need Your Data Points by MtM.
- American Express Card Changes: Claims Resolution, Person to Person Transactions & Plan It Feature by Travel with Grant.
- Silvercar is offering free Outdoor voices apparel and a doing things guide for all bookings at the Austin location. Something to consider if you’re planning on going to Austin.
- Amazon is donating $5 to St Jude’s hospital for every free warehouse tour taken.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: GroundLink, Spend $150+ & Receive $50 Statement Credit
- Merrill Edge Brokerage Bonus: up to $1,000 In Cash for Transferring Over Investments [Targeted]
- Amex Offers: Delta Airlines Flights To/From BOS, RDU or SEA, $40 Back with $200 Purchase
- Chase Offers/BofA: 10% Back On DoorDash ($5 Maximum)
- Chase Offers/BofA: 10% Back On United Airlines ($29 Maximum)
- [Targeted] Lyft: 10-50% Off Next 10 Rides
- Samsung Pay Rewards Hunt Deals Extended
- Get 8% in eBay Bucks with No Minimum [9/3-9/5]
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [YMMV] Amazon: Get $10 Credit when Changing your 1-Click Payment Method to Wells Fargo Card
- Publix: Buy $50 Visa Giftcard & Get $10 Off When You Purchase $50+ In Groceries As Well
- Delta Vacation Packages: Miles Worth Double (2¢) Sale – 2 Night Stay Minimum
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- Chase Hyatt Cardholders: Get $250 Back when you Spend $500 at Hyatt Ziva or Hyatt Zilara
- Bank of America Alaska Airlines Business Card Now 42,000 Mile Bonus (& Possible $100)
- Micro-Hack: Timing your American Express Annual Fee Refund for Product Changes