Published on May 9th, 2016 | by William Charles17
A Recap Of All The American Express Credit Card Offers Available Via Incognito Mode
American Express have been offering more and more higher than normal sign up bonuses that are only available when you’re not logged in. The easiest way to get these offers to appear is by using incognito mode in google Chrome (or similar in other browsers). I thought it’d be useful to go through the offers that are still available through this method:
- AmEx EveryDay Preferred 30,000 Membership Rewards Offer. Great deal, especially when you take into account the awesome bonus categories. I suspect this bonus might go higher in the future, but hard to deal as it’s already a pretty great deal.
- AmEx EveryDay 15,000/25,000 Membership Rewards Offer. Fantastic offer if you can get the 25,000 to show, I was only able to get 15,000 to show so I think they have lowered it to 15,000 now.
- American Express Green Charge Card 25,000 Membership Rewards Points Offer. Not the best offer, but this card doesn’t usually come with a sign up bonus, now that AmEx cards are once per lifetime this is a decent option for those that are running out of cards.
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold 50,000 Point Offer. There have been offers for 75,000 points in the past, so probably worth holding out.
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card 35,000 Miles Offer. Waste of time, almost always possible to get 50,000 miles.
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Extra MQM Offer. Also a waste of time, always possible to get 50,000 miles and the extra MQM.
- American Express Platinum 75,000 Membership Rewards Points ($7,000 spend). Has gone up to 150,000/100,000 in the past, since it’s one per lifetime I’d wait. If you really need the benefits of Platinum then get the Mercedes-Benz card instead, also has a 75,000 bonus and that’s the highest it has ever been.
Frequent Miler/Miles to Memories recently suggested that the American Express Platinum 100,000 offer was back via this method, I have a pretty good way to check for all these offers (unfortunately it doesn’t actually work for applying) and couldn’t get it to show and I didn’t see any successes in the comments so I didn’t include it in the round up (I did get the 75,000 offer to show, that’s why I included that).
I’m pretty sure I haven’t missed anything, but if you’ve seen any other offers in incognito mode then please let me know. You can try using a proxy to improve your chances of seeing these offers (they seem to have some sort of geographical requirement sometimes), just be aware you’ll have to submit your data over that proxy as well – not a good idea in my opinion.
You can also sometimes see these, or even better offers by checking your pre-approved offers with American Express or CardMatch.