Published on September 4th, 2019 | by William Charles3
Recap: Calendar Spam, Marriott Adds Another Destination Fee & More
- Earn Up to 5,000 SkyMiles By Donating to United Way September 2019 by The Gate. Doesn’t make sense to just to donate for the miles.
- Spam In your Calendar? Here’s What to Do. by Krebs On Security. This has annoyed me for a long time.
- My Experience With Hilton Lawn Days Summer Concerts: A Great Value for Hilton Honor Points by Deals We Like.
- The Rip-Off Plague Continues To Spread – JW Marriott Los Angeles Adds A “Destination Fee” by Traveling For Miles.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Publix: Free Starbucks Triple Shot Energy Drink & Nature Valley Wafer Bars
- Barclays 60,000 Hawaiian Airlines Bonus – Annual Fee Waived First Year (Ends Soon)
- [YMMV] Amazon Assistant: $5 Off $20+ On Bedding & Bath
- Best Western: Earn 3,000 Bonus Points Per Stay
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: GroundLink, Spend $150+ & Receive $50 Statement Credit
- Merrill Edge Brokerage Bonus: up to $1,000 In Cash for Transferring Over Investments [Targeted]
- Amex Offers: Delta Airlines Flights To/From BOS, RDU or SEA, $40 Back with $200 Purchase
- Chase Offers/BofA: 10% Back On DoorDash ($5 Maximum)
- Chase Offers/BofA: 10% Back On United Airlines ($29 Maximum)
- [Targeted] Lyft: 10-50% Off Next 10 Rides
- Samsung Pay Rewards Hunt Deals Extended
- Get 8% in eBay Bucks with No Minimum [9/3-9/5]
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- Yahoo Class Settlement for Users During 2012 through 2016 (Payout up to $100 – $358)
- Coke Rewards: Redeem 35 Codes & Get Two Free Drinks, Large Popcorn & Two Free Movie Tickets