Published on November 25th, 2019 | by William Charles11
Recap: Experian Settlement Paid, Call For Removal of Key Software From 737 MAX & More
- Canadian Official Calls for Removal of Key Software From 737 Max by NY Times. Not surprised that Canadian officials are asking for the removal of MCAS given the situation.
- Man arrested at Indian airport for impersonating Lufthansa pilot by CNN.
- Experian (not to be confused with Equifax) has paid out $8.65 to affect people of a data breach, check your e-mails to see if you received a payout.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: QuikTrip, Spend $5+ & Receive $5 Statement Credit (Up To 2 Times)
- [YMMV] Chase Offers/BofA: 10% Back at Rite Aid, Max $4
- Bank Amerideals/Chase Offers: 15% Off W Hotels, Max $48 Discount
- Ebates/Rakuten: 15x MR/15% Cash Back In Store Offers
- Andrews FCU 3.01% 3-Month CD Available Nationwide
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Buy 10,000+ Hilton Honors Points, Get a 100% Bonus (0.5¢ Per Point)
- Kroger: $50 Happy Giftcards For $40
- Safeway: $10 Instant Discount When You Buy $100+ In Kohl’s [Vons, Randall’s, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday Masterthread
- UberEats: Promo Codes, Discounts & Other Savings (GIVETHANKS – 50% Off Your Next Order – YMMV)