Published on April 9th, 2019 | by William Charles9
Recap: Inflated Credit Scores, Artificial Gravity Lab & More
- Inflated Credit Scores Leave Investors in the Dark on Real Risks by Bloomberg. Shouldn’t really come as a surprise that credit scores are stronger when the economy is. I don’t think the scores are artificially higher than they should be, it’s just that the scoring models don’t naturally account for economic conditions.
- Updated: Complete Map of Hilton HHonors Hotels by Travel is Free
- The Artificial Gravity Lab by Tom Scott. This plays a number on my head.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Safeway: Save on $15 on two $100 Mastercard GC, $10 on two $50 Mastercard GC [Vons, Randall’s, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]
- Publix: Spend $50 On Groceries & Get $10 Off Gas Giftcard
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Rumor] JetBlue To Announce London Service On April 10th
- Hawaiian Airlines: Redeem Miles For Hawaiian Airlines Giftcards ($100 = 10,000 Points)
- Chase Offers: $8 Cashback with $3 Amazon FreeTime Subscription
- Delta Flash Sales: Europe From 34k, Delta One Asia From 200k, Latin America From 18k, Domestic From 11k – All Round Trip
Here are some of the most popular posts from yesterday:
- [YMMV] American Express Business Platinum 75,000 Points (No Lifetime Language)
- New Chase Checking & Savings Bonus Restrictions (Once Every Two Years) [Update]