Published on January 8th, 2020 | by William Charles2
Recap: JetBlue Green Changes, Delta Wants To Allow Miles To Be Usable On Lyft & More
- Safeway now requires manager override for over $2K in GCs by Miles Per Day.
- JetBlue Prepares its Business for a New Climate Reality by Associated Press.
- Delta wants to let travelers pay for Lyft rides with miles by CNBC. Will be interesting to see if this is only for airport rides and what the rate will be if it comes to fruition
@Drofcredit @LoyaltyLobby @MilesTalk looks like some updates to the priority pass lounges @hkairport. New lounge doesn’t accept priority pass users. A week ago I was here and all ways normal with no announcement I could find. pic.twitter.com/eUK9621GKI
— Angelo (@AngeloRover) January 6, 2020
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [YMMV] Merrill Edge Brokerage Bonus: up to $1,000 In Cash for Transferring Over Investments
- Chase Offers/BofA: Get $50 back when Spending at AT&T Wireless
- Chase Offers: 10% Back on JetBlue Purchases (Max $37 Cashback)
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- [Rumor] Chase Sapphire Changes: $550 Annual Fee, Lyft Pink Membership, DoorDash Credit & More
- Chase Sapphire Reserve/Chase Sapphire Preferred Cardholders Being Offered Two Years Or DoorDash ‘DashPass’ (Normally $9.99 A Month) For Free