Published on May 11th, 2018 | by William Charles5
Recap: Paperless $10 Bonus, Walmart Acquires Flipkart & More
- Check the Bank of America app if you have a checking or savings account, there might be an offer for $10 for going paperless. Hat tip to reader PB.
- Walmart Seals The Deal With Flipkart For $16 Billion by PYMNTS. This has been more or less an open secret but huge acquisition for Walmart.
- The $3,200 bet that I lost by Miles Per Day. Ouch, that stings!
- 200 dropped wallets- the 20 MOST and LEAST HONEST cities. I wonder what the results would have been like if the amount of cash was higher (e.g $50/$100/$200). Whenever I’ve ever lost a wallet I always think any money is fair game for people to take, but I appreciate getting other things back (e.g license). Credit cards I’m cancelling regardless.
Deals expiring at the end of today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals expiring at the end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Chewy.com, Spend $75+ & Receive $25 Statement Credit
- Safeway: $15 off Two $100 Mastercards & $10 Off Two $50 Mastercards [Von’s, Randall’s, Albertson’s, Tom Thumb, Acme]
- Staples: No Purchase Fees On $200 Visa Gift Cards [5/6-5/12]
- Publix: $10 Coupon with $150 in Mastercard Gift Cards
- Office Depot/Max: $15 Instant Discount on $300 of ‘Everywhere’ Visa Gift Cards
- Dollar General: 15% off Select Gift Cards – Lowe’s, Hulu, Darden and More