Published on March 18th, 2019 | by William Charles1
Recap: Uber IPO, Pet Rewards, Changi Airport Improvements & More
- Uber Eyes April IPO Debut by PYMNTS. This IPO is most likely the reason behind things such as the UberEats fee increase.
- Changi Airport to inaugurate The Jewel on April 17, 2019 by Live From A Lounge. Changi is already the best airport in the world and they continue to improve. I do wonder if they hurt tourism to the city itself by making the airport too nice. Even when I have a relatively long layover in Singapore I find myself staying at the airport more often than heading into the city.
- How Your Pets Can Earn Rewards For Flights (Updated March, 2019) by YMMV. I never travel with a pet but if you do this could be a useful resource page.
- Southwest Air, Mechanics Reach Contract Agreement in Principle by Bloomberg.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Chase United Business Explorer 75,000 Miles + AF Waived – Publicly Available
- U.S. Bank $300 Online Checking Bonus
- Hyatt 2019 Award Category Changes – 130 Increasing, 129 Decreasing
- Amtrak: Double Days Promotion (03/18 Until 05/18) Double Points
- [Targeted] Get 30%-50% off Uber, 10 Rides, $6 Max Discount Per Ride
- Ibotta: Earn $5 by Redeeming an Online Shopping Offer [Targeted]
- UberEats To Make Changes To Fees On March 18th, 2019 (15% Service Fee, Small Order Fee & Delivery Fees)
- Lyft St Patricks Day Promo Codes: Free Ride Up TO $15
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Coke Rewards: $2 Amazon.com Giftcard For One Code
- Chase/BofA/Others: Get 15% Back on Amazon Prime Now, Max $11 [Targeted]
- Chase Offers: 15% off United Airlines, up to $50 Discount
- Safeway: 10x Rewards on Many Gift Card Brands [Vons, Randall’s, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]
Here are some of the most popular posts from yesterday:
- Add me