Published on March 2nd, 2019 | by William Charles6
[Shavertown, PA Branch only] FNCB Bank $300 Personal/Business Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $300
- Availability: Shavertown, PA Branch only
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $1,000+ for personal bonus
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- FNCB is ovvering a bonus of $300 when you open a new personal or business account at their new Shavertown branch and complete the following requirements:
- Personal bonus:
- Set up and receive $1,000+ in direct deposits per statement cycle
- Make at least 12 purchase transactions with your debit card within 60 days of account opening
- Business bonus:
- Maintain an average balance of at least $2,500 on the 60th day after account opening
- Personal bonus:
The Fine Print
- To qualify for this offer, account holder must open a new personal or business checking account at the Back Mountain FNCB Bank branch. Minimum balance to open: $25. Personal checking account must set up and receive $1,000 minimum in direct deposits per statement cycle and make at least 12 purchase transactions with their FNCB Bank Debit Card within 60 days of account opening.
- A qualifying direct deposit is defined as a recurring direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income electronically deposited by an employer or third party agency.
- Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as Point-of-Sale (POS) transactions count towards qualifying debit card transactions.
- Debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as ATM transactions do not qualify.
- Business checking accounts must maintain an average balance of at least $2,500 on the 60th day after account opening. Accounts opened through fncb.com or phone are not eligible.
- To be eligible for the offer: the Primary account owner may not be or have been a primary or secondary account owner on any checking account with FNCB Bank within the previous six months.
- Your checking account must remain open in order for you to receive the offer.
- Offer valid as of 1/5/19 and is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice.
- Account holder will have choice of $300 or 50” TV.
- Your checking account must remain open in order for you to receive the offer(s). $300 will be credited to the eligible account within 60 days after all conditions have been met and be labeled “Descriptive Deposit Back Mountain.” ¬TV is an Insignia™ – 50″ Class – LED – 1080p – HDTV. Retail value is $299.99.
- TV will be available for pick-up at the Back Mountain branch within 60 days of meeting account qualifications.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The wow maximum earnings personal account has no monthly fees to worry about. The simply small business checking account has no monthly fees to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
Seems like a good bonus if it’s a soft pull to open and you live near a branch, you should be able to ask before opening if it’s a soft/hard pull. If anybody goes for the bonus please share your experiences in the comments below.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times