Published on May 20th, 2016 | by Chuck1
Southwest 1,000 Mile Dining Bonus for New Members
- Signup for the Rapid Rewards Dining program and get 1,000 bonus Southwest miles after spending $25 at a participating restaurant within 30-days, and then doing a review with 30-days of the visit.
Be sure to register a credit card with Rapid Rewards Dining and pay with the linked card.
You’ll also earn the regular rate of 3 points per dollar on purchases through Rapid Rewards Dining and 10 points for each review.
The Fine Print
- New Rapid Rewards Dining members only who don’t have a dining profile.
- Must join and create a dining profile by June 12, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. ET, including creating a web login, and remain opted in to receive emails from Rapid Rewards Dining with a valid, deliverable email address. You must also continue to satisfy any other applicable Active Member level criteria to earn this bonus.
- Tax and tip does count toward the $25 minimum.
- For complete program Terms and Conditions, guidelines, restrictions, and the latest rewards calendar, visit www.rapidrewardsdining.com.
- Please allow up to 6 weeks from the completion of the online review for any bonus points to post to your Rapid Rewards account.
- Rapid Rewards bonus points will not count towards A-List, A-List Preferred, or Companion Pass qualifications.
Pretty easy to spend $25 within 30-days and then do a review to net 1,000 Southwest points. You can also buy a gift card at a qualifying restaurant and use that a later time.
Points earned through regular Rapid Rewards Dining do count toward the Southwest Companion Pass, but these bonus points do not count, as per the terms.
There’s also a United Mileage Plus Dining bonus for new members, up to 5,000 points. You can get both of these bonuses by using separate credit cards on the two programs.
HT: pech37 on Reddit