Published on November 24th, 2016 | by Chuck27
[Expired] Staples: $25 off $100 with Visa Checkout, Stack with Amex Offer [no gift cards]
Limit exceeded, no longer works.
- Use Visa Checkout on staples.com and get $25 discounted automatically off a $100 purchase
There’s also an offer many of us have saved on our Amex cards to get $20 off $100 at staples.com.
The Fine Print
- Expires 11/27/2016 or when promotional redemption limit has been reached
- Valid online at staples.com®, our mobile site and Staples iPhone app when you pay with Visa Checkout only
- Limit one discount per customer, nontransferable
- Discount is automatically applied to qualifying order when you select Visa Checkout and order is placed
- Minimum purchase requirement of $100; tax and shipping not included in calculating the minimum purchase
- Not valid on SKUs 513096 or 1149611, ROKU®, Google products, any Bose®, Canon® ink and toner, Epson® EcoTank™ printers, Epson® ink and toner, HP ink and toner, JBL®, Staples Industrial(sm) purchases, Wacom®, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Websites
Pretty awesome deal if you have something to buy for around $125. After Visa Checkout discount, the total will be $100, and after $20 Amex discount it will be just $80. (Amex Offers have been working when paying Visa Checkout.)
Remember, for the Amex Offer you can count tax as well; so long as the final total charged to the registered card is $100 you’ll get $20 back.
Hat tip to Slickdeals