Published on August 15th, 2017 | by Chuck72
Swagbucks $5 Moneymaker with GoDaddy
[Update 8/18//17: Now showing just 1,000 SB, only a $5 moneymaker now.]
Direct Link (CTRL+F godaddy to find it)
- Get 2,000 Swagbucks when you purchase a web domain for a year for the cost of $4.99 from GoDaddy
The Fine Print
- Must purchase a .com domain only
- Must not cancel within 15 days
- You will receive the 2,000 Swagbucks within 5 minutes
- It’s smart to use the same email address with GoDaddy as you use with Swagbucks, though this time the terms does not state that explicitly
- Purchase a domain name, hosting, or other paid GoDaddy service and spend $4.99
- To qualify, you MUST be a new GoDaddy customer and complete the offer within 2 hours
- You will not be credited if you apply a coupon code or close your browser window
I like that this one gets credited instantly. Just be aware of the implications of registering a web domain as some of your information is public (unless you pay extra) and companies will start sending you mailers and the like. If you can get past that hurdle, it looks like a fairly easy $15 moneymaker after cashing out the Swagbucks. It’s especially a good deal for someone who was looking into taking out a web domain.
Couple of things to keep before doing this offer:
- Some people end up having problems either with the portal tracking or with Swagbucks deactivating their account for reasons which aren’t clear, so keep the risks in mind.
- Remember to cancel after 15 days if you don’t want the website further. Should be possible to cancel online, I’d imagine. Mark it down on your calendar or set yourself a reminder.
Hat tip to Slickdeals