Published on September 14th, 2019 | by William Charles25
[Expired] Swagbucks: Get $70/$75 Cashback with New Blue Apron Signup
Update 9/14/19: Bonus has been increased to $70/$75. Definitely worth doing now.
- Swagbucks is offering 7,000 points (worth $70) when you sign up for a new Blue Apron subscription. You also get $20 off your first three orders. Some people are being offered $75
The Fine Print
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- $60 savings will be split over your first three orders.
- You will receive $20 off your first, second, and third box.
- Offer only available to new Blue Apron customers.
- If you cancel your subscription within 30 days, your SB will be revoked. SB will be revoked if combined with any other codes, coupons, discounts or offers.
- If you make a purchase without having a genuine interest in the product/service being offered, any SB awarded will be revoked and your Swagbucks account may be terminated for violation of our terms requiring honest and legitimate member behavior.
Cheapest plan is 2 recipes per week for $27.95 after discount (plus shipping) or you can do three recipes per week for $39.94 with free shipping. American Express is offering 10% back on meal delivery kits as well. You need to keep your subscription for 30 days, but you can pause orders to make this a money maker – although I’m not 100% sure if paused orders will still trigger the Swagbucks. It might make more sense to wait for the Ibotta deal to return instead.