Published on August 13th, 2019 | by Chuck2
Amex Offer: Save 10% On Meal Kit Services; Plated, Hello Fresh, Blue Apron (Max $20 Back)
Check Amex Offers in your American Express login for this deal
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make purchases online on select meal kits by 10/31/2019. Limit of $20 in total statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only for online purchases made with Plated, Hello Fresh, and Blue Apron.
- Excludes international versions of merchant websites and branded meal kits or merchandise purchased at third party retailers.
- For Plated, the Plated Cookbook is excluded.
- For Hello Fresh, Hello Fresh Wines and Hello Fresh Go are excluded.
- For Blue Apron, gift cards and corporate transactions are excluded.
- Qualifying charges must post to your account before the campaign end date in order to be considered eligible. If you are a new customer receiving a free trial, you may not be charged until the free trial period has lapsed.
- See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
Nice deal for meal kit subscribers. This can also work well in conjunction with other deals to stack for a nice opportunity to try out one or all of these services. Hello Fresh regularly has nice offers via Swagbucks. Blue Apron regularly has nice offers via Ibotta.
Hat tip to reader Chris
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?