Published on July 19th, 2018 | by William Charles22
[Targeted] American Express Premier Rewards Gold 50,000 Point Offer – No Lifetime Language
No direct link, link contains a unique invite code that is required. E-mail subject line is ‘<name>: Your offer to apply to earn 50,000 Membership Rewards points is inside’
- American Express is sending out targeted e-mails for 50,000 points after $2,000 in spend within the first three months on the Premier Rewards Gold card. The offer I saw did not have the lifetime language, please check your own offer for this language.
- Annual fee of $195 is waived for the first year
- $100 airline incidental credit
- Card earns at the following rates:
- No foreign transaction fees
We’ve seen offers for 65,000 points before, but that was split over two years. The nice thing about this offer is that it doesn’t contain the once per lifetime language (although double check your offer). If you haven’t had the card before, you might be better off trying to get an offer that only requires spend of $1,000. If you have had the card before then I’d jump on it as it’s rare you get another opportunity to get the bonus again.
Hat tip to reader hawaii808love