Published on May 28th, 2018 | by William Charles37
[YMMV] American Express Premier Rewards Gold 50,000 Point Offer
- Currently there are two ways readers have been able to get bonuses of 50,000 Membership Rewards points on the Premier Rewards Gold card to show up.
Both offers should require $1,000 in spend within the first three months to trigger the bonus.
- You can only get the sign up bonus on every American Express card once per lifetime.
- Annual fee of $195 is waived for the first year
- $100 airline incidental credit
- Card earns at the following rates:
- No foreign transaction fees
We’ve seen PRG go up to 65,000, but that was split up over two years. From memory 50,000 points after $1,000 in spend is the best sign up bonus we’ve seen apart from that two year offer (and that required paying a year of $195 annual fees). Probably worth grabbing if you can get the offer to show and have a use of Membership Rewards points, but not such a crazy deal to be disappointed if it doesn’t show up. As always if you have any questions regarding American Express credit cards I’d recommend you read this post first.