This deal has expired, view More Google Express deals here.
Check your Amex logins for one of the following offers:
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $60+ in one or more transactions online only at google.com/express or via the Google Express mobile app.
- Some Membership Rewards-earning cards are showing a similar deal with 2,000 Membership Rewards instead of a $20 statement credit.
The Fine Print
- Valid when spending $60+ in a single transaction or split across multiple transactions
- Valid through July 1, 2018
Free shipping is usually available on purchases of $25/$35+. Google Express has some major retailers on board as well (Target, Costco, Walmart). Keep in mind prices are sometimes higher on Google Express than direct (e.g. with Costco), but with this Amex Offer you should definitely end up ahead.
Some existing users were targeted with a 20% off promo code which is valid through June 17th which will stack beautifully with the Amex deal. If you’re new to Google Express, you can use my friend’s referral code Z294732W4 (signup link) which functions as a promo code at checkout to get $10 off $10. Or, first time users can get 20% off with promo code: DAD20 (max $20 discount).
If anyone has an image, please send to chuck@doctorofcredit.
Hat tip to Slickdeals
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?