Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $175+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Hampton by Hilton or Hilton Garden Inn (HGI) by 1/31/2019
- Others have the same deal but for 4,000 points instead of $40
The Fine Print
- Reservations for Hampton by Hilton™ must be made online at hampton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Reservations for Hilton Garden Inn® must be made online at hiltongardeninn.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-877-782-9444.
- Offer only valid at Hampton by Hilton™ and Hilton Garden Inn® in the US & US Territories.
- Excludes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton™, Curio – A Collection by Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Excludes gift card purchases. Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer.
A few things to note:
- Giftcard purchases have typically worked as long as you purchase them from the front desk. YMMV if your location has gift cards or not
- If your stay is after 1/31/19 then you can call in and pay ahead of time and that has also triggered the offer in the past
This is better than the recent deal that required the same spend but was only for $30 back. Hilton deals are always better when you stack them, here are some other deals:
- New Targeted Hilton Promotions, Earn Up To 50,000 Points
- Hilton: Moments Made Bigger (2x-3x Points) September 10th – January 3rd
Hat tip to Frequent Miler
Don’t forget to stack this with other Hilton deals:
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?