Published on October 22nd, 2018 | by William Charles2
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Luxury Hotels & Resorts, Spend $375+ & Receive $75 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $375+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at The Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts from 10/22/2018 to 1/31/2019.
The Fine Print
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid only at The Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts in the U.S and U.S. territories.
- Reservations must be made online at luxurycollection.com, via the app or by calling 1-800-325-3589.
- Excludes all other Marriott and SPG brands: JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites®, Moxy® Hotels, The Ritz-Carlton®, St. Regis®, EDITION®, W® Hotels, Bulgari®, Sheraton®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Le Méridien®, Westin®, Design Hotels™, Tribute Portfolio®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Protea Hotels®, Aloft®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Element® and Vistana™.
- Not valid for online purchases at The Luxury Collection Store.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
It says bookings must be made on luxurycollection.com. That redirects to https://the-luxury-collection.marriott.com/, that should mean you can stack it with 12% cash back via Ebates (HT to DDG). If that works then it makes this deal significantly better.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?