Published on October 9th, 2019 | by William Charles20
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Macy’s, Spend $75+ & Receive $15 Statement Credit or 1,500 Points
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $75 + in one or more transactions in-store at Macy’s stores or online at macys.com by 01/20/2020.
- Others are seeing 1,500 Membership Rewards points instead.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid in-store at Macy’s stores, Macy’s Backstage, Macy’s outlets or online at macys.com.
- Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories.
- Excludes Nespresso boutiques, pop-up stores, parking garages, USPS, Stride Rite, Macy’s Bridal Salons, Macy’s Wine Cellar, Macy’s Travel, Visit Macy’s, Shop For a Cause, New Zoom kiosks/vending machines, restaurants and third party branded shops inside stores, delivery services, WorryNoMore Protection service, Nineteenth Amendment, Men’s Wearhouse Tuxedo Shops, Macy’s Shop at Home and design services and corporate sales.
- Corporate Cards and all prepaid card products are not eligible.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?