Published on November 28th, 2018 | by William Charles8
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Saks Fifth Avenue, Spend $250+ & Receive $50 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, view more Saks Fifth Avenue deals by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get $50 statement credit one time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250 or more in 1 or more eligible transactions in-store at Saks Fifth Avenue or online at saks.com by 1/14/2019
The Fine Print
- Excludes outlet locations both in store and online
- Excludes restaurants in store and online bill pay for Saks Credit
- Not valid on saks.com purchases outside of the US
If you have a Platinum card this will stack nicely with the $50 twice annual credit you receive, we talked about using that earlier today here. If you did that then this is effectively spend $250 and get $100 back. As always if purchasing online make sure to go through a portal. Affinityy is the current top rate at 8% when you spend $125+.
Hat tip to MtM
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?