Published on May 1st, 2017 | by William Charles18
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Staples Spend $100 & Get $20
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions in-store at Staples or online at www.staples.com by 6/15/2017
- Get a one-time 2,000 membership rewards points by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions in-store at Staples or online at www.staples.com by 6/15/2017
The Fine Print
- Enrollment limited.
- Valid in-store and online at US website only.
- Valid at any participating location in the US.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. Excludes Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Copy and Printing Services, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, Staples Simplexity, Staples Share Fund, Coastwide Labs, Catalog and Staples Fundraising. Offer is non-transferable. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 6/15/2017, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
An easy way to ‘cash out’ this offer is by purchasing $100 Visa gift card on staples.com for $106.95 or in a Staples store for $105.95. (That link contains our affiliate link; we appreciate if you use it. Don’t think we actually get paid anything on Visa gift card purchases).
Staples also periodically offers third-party gift card deals to places like iTunes, Cabela’s, and more that come up often. We will try to post about those discounts. You should also be able to split the transaction across multiple cards (at least 5) in store.
There is also a deal for $10 back on $50+ in purchases at Office Depot/Max.
Hat tip to readers Michael & Yang.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?