Deal has ended, view more Wine Insiders deals by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $35 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $35 or more online only at wineinsiders.com/amex by 12/31/2022. Purchases must be completed by using the link provided. Limit of 2 statement credits
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online only at wineinsiders.com/amex
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
- Please note that for subscription orders, that unless you notify Wine Insiders that you want to pause, cancel, or that you do not want to auto renew, your subscription will automatically renew for another subscription period (subject to applicable law) of equal length (for example monthly, or annually).
Portals won’t work because you need to use the specific AmEx link.
View more Amex offers here & if you have any questions about American Express offers then read this post.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
any clawback by not using the amex link?
Did anyone not get the credit for their second order? My first order immediately credited, but I never got the credit on a second order that I recently ordered.
not as good as 50 off 50 WSJ wine amex offer, I will skip this one.
It has disappeared from my offers. 🙁
Looks like they got a slate of reds and whites discounted under $9.99 right now. Can probably get away with >$35 after shipping for 3 bottles with a few bucks out of pocket.
I got my (2) $35 statement credits for my (2) $35.92 purchases the day after buying. Did not use a portal and clicked through the specific link.
What did you order to get to $35.92 total?
If I buy two bottles (9.99 +10.99), plus shipping it would be 35.xx. Will this trigger the Amex Offer? Essentially, does shipping count towards the $35 spending threshold?
yes mine did
You can’t buy less than 3 bottles
I signed up for a Wine Insiders account and quickly got an email for 45% off my first purchase. I clicked the link and it showed the discount at checkout. I exited and went through the AMEX-provided link, and the discount still showed.
Considering pulling the trigger, but haven’t yet.
Did you end up pulling the trigger? Did you get the amex credit automatically even with the 45% applied?
So to play it safe you can get 3 bottles of $9.99 wine for $44.99 with shipping – $35 amex offer. And do it twice will get you 6 bottles of wine for little less than $30. Not horrible but nothing to write home about. I may just do it since I am doing retention offer on my card.
Can you get two $35 credit by making a single purchase of $70 or more?
no, didnt work for me