Published on November 12th, 2018 | by Chuck19
[Expired] Amex Offers: 10% off your Cell Phone Bill, Max $40 Discount
Some people are seeing the following offer in their American Express login:
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to pay your cell phone bill online directly with a US-based wireless telephone provider by 12/31/2018.
- Limit of $40 in total statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid for payments for wireless telephone service charges made directly with US wireless telephone service providers via online, mobile app, or by phone.
- Excludes purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or re-sellers.
- Purchases for VoIP, hardware (including phones and accessories), equipment, and bundled home/cable services are also excluded.
- Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. Your transaction will not qualify if the merchant’s code is not eligible.
Should be easy to prepay your cellular bill $400 and max this one out.
If anyone can paste the text of the offer and/or send us an image, we’ll add the details in.
There’s a similar offer for 10% off with a $20 maximum which some people got in the beginning of October. There’s also an offer for $200 off $200 or $50 off $150 from AT&T going on now as well.
Hat tip to churner_throwaway on r/churning
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?