Published on December 11th, 2019 | by William Charles8
[Targeted] Bank of America 65,000 Alaska Airlines Offer
No direct link to offer, sent out via snail mail
- Bank of America is offering a bonus of up to 65,000 Alaska miles on the Alaska Airlines personal card. Bonus is broken down as follows:
- 40,000 bonus miles after spending $2,000 within the first three months
- 25,000 bonus miles after spending $8,000 or more within the first six months
- Annual fee of $75 is not waived
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 3x miles per $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, and cargo purchases
- 1x miles on all other purchases
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on your reservation
- No foreign transaction fees
- This card will not be available to you if you currently have or have had the card in the preceding 24 month period. This does not apply to the business credit card product.
We saw an extremely similar e-mail offer, but that required $9,000 in spend within the first six months instead of $8,000. Before applying for this or any other Bank of America card, I’d recommend reading this post detailing everything you should know about their credit cards.
Hat tip to reader Rick R