Published on March 20th, 2018 | by William Charles27
[Targeted] Chase Ink Cash $500 Offer
Update: This offer is now available publicly.
No direct link, offer sent via e-mail
- Earn a $500 cash bonus after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first three months after account opening on the Chase Ink Cash card
- Offer valid until April 23rd, 2018
- Chase 5/24 rule applies to this card
- No annual fee
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5% on the first $25,000 in combined spend at office supply stores, internet cable and phone services
- 2% on the first $25,000 in combined spend at gas stations & restaurants
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
This offer has been available from business relationship managers for some time and paper apps through them bypass 5/24. There is a rumor that BRM will soon require $1,000,000 in revenue to be eligible and that this $500 offer will also be available via small business specialists and also online soon. I have no idea how accurate that is. These targeted e-mail offers do not bypass 5/24.
$500 is as high as this bonus gets and it’s actually 50,000 Chase UR points that can be transferred to travel partners if you have the Chase Sapphire Preferred, Sapphire Reserve, Chase Ink Preferred or the old Chase Ink Plus.