There’s a mail preapproved offer some are getting for the Chase Sapphire Reserve card with a few advantages over the typical public offer:
- Get a signup bonus of 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after $10,000 in spend.
- $550 annual fee is waived the first year.
- Authorized user fee of $75 is waived for up to 2 authorized user cards.
- $550 annual fee will apply for the second year and onward
- Card earns at the following standard rates per $1 spent:
- 3x points on travel & restaurants
- 1x points on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- $300 annual travel credit
- Primary car rental insurance
- Visa infinite benefits
An incredible offer with the annual fee waiver and the signup offer of double the standard 50,000 points offer. The spend requirement on this offer is higher, but obviously well worth it if you can manage that. I’m guessing this was sent out very selectively to those with high balances with Chase, let us know if you got it.
Hat tip to waqaszm1 on MyFico