Published on October 4th, 2017 | by William Charles37
[Expired] Test Drive A Lincoln & Get A $100 Visa Gift Card
This deal has expired and is unfortunately no longer available. Never miss another deal again by signing up for free and instant notifications of new posts.
- You can get a $100 Visa gift card when you test drive a Lincoln for 24 hours as part of their date night promotion. Please note: The $100 Visa gift card isn’t mentioned on the landing page (apart from a bit in the fine print section) but readers have reported successfully getting the deal. Individual dealerships are also advertising the offer (e.g here).
The Fine Print
- No purchase necessary.
- Test drive not required in MD, NJ, OH and TN.
- Participants must have a valid US driver’s license and comprehensive auto insurance, be 25 years or older and sign a test-drive waiver to participate.
- Valid at participating dealerships; one per customer.
- Offer is non-transferrable and valid for the scheduled date and time only. D
- ealer has the right to accept or decline applicants at their own discretion based on program parameters and vehicle availability.
- Program ends 12/31/17.
- The OmniCard Visa Prepaid Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
They have offered a similar deal in previous years and there is no credit check or anything like that. It seems dealers have a lot more discretion than with other test drive offers, so no guarantee they will actually offer it to you. You can also request to have the car for two days instead of one (again at the discretion of the dealer). As always please share your experiences in the comments.